**Palouse Women’s Wellness is not currently accepting new clients. I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you all the best in your journey toward parenthood! ~ Rebecca Haley**
You wouldn’t set out on a whitewater rafting trip on a new river without a guide, right? Even if you’ve been planning your trip for a while and are excited about the journey, there’s a lot of unfamiliar territory to navigate.
Having a baby is a lot like that – and I’m here to provide a solid place to put in at. Birth Choices on the Palouse is a free class that will give you an overview of your pregnancy, birth and postpartum options in Moscow, Pullman, and the LC Valley. Whether you’re planning a baby or currently pregnant, I can help sift through the information overload and identify the resources you need and want.
If you’re already confident in your choice of provider and/or birth location, Birth Choices is your opportunity to learn about additional pregnancy resources and practitioners. The number one thing I hear in class is, “Wow, I didn’t know I could _______…”
At Birth Choices on the Palouse, Rebecca Haley, doula and educator with Palouse Women’s Wellness, will answer questions like:
- What providers are there on the Palouse?
- What provider should I see to get the birth experience I desire?
- What is a doula and why would I want one?
- What is the difference between a midwife and doula?
- What are my pain relief options in labor?
- Is home birth safe with a midwife?
- What classes can I take to learn about childbirth, baby care, etc.?
- What supplemental resources are available throughout my pregnancy – yoga, swimming, chiropractic, acupuncture?
Birth Choices on the Palouse sessions are available upon request! Just fill out the form below or contact me at email@example.com or call or text me at 208-503-6320.
Want to learn more?
To sign up for a session of Birth Choices on the Palouse, follow these steps:
- Fill out the form below. I will contact you to ensure your questions are answered.
- Be sure to check your email for follow up information so we can find a time to meet!
- Bring note-taking materials if you’d like — I typically cover a lot of information and throw out a lot of names!