NEXT CLASS: Wednesday, July 19 from 6:00-9:00pm at our office in Moscow
What is The Fourth Trimester?
Have any of the following thoughts crossed your mind lately?
“I don’t know how to change a diaper!”
“Just how many bodily fluids should I expect to deal with at the same time?”
“What happens at all those check-ups in the first year?”
“I can’t decide what kind of ice cream I want tonight… how am I supposed to make decisions for another human!?”
We’ve heard more and more parents lately say they don’t feel fully equipped to face life with a newborn. We want you to enter this time with joy and confidence, so we have your back.
The Fourth Trimester is a three-hour class specifically geared at preparing you for, you guessed it, the “fourth trimester” – the first three months postpartum – and beyond.
Our next session is Wednesday, July 19, 2017 from 6:00-9:00pm at our office in Moscow.
What is taught?
Topics we will cover include:
– New baby care skills, like changing diapers, burping, soothing, swaddling, bathing and more
– Postpartum care for the birthing woman – what to expect those first weeks to look like
– Realistic expectations for the postpartum time and tips for adjusting to your new lifestyle
– Self-care ideas for parents
– What to expect in well-baby visits, decisions you’ll be expected to make, and how to make them from a place of informed choice
This class will be taught by the Palouse Women’s Wellness birth and postpartum doulas, with special guest Mary Miller. Mary is a retired family care nurse who will provide special insight on working with your care providers for a happy, healthy transition through infancy.
The cost for this class is $25 per pair of attendees. (This might look like two parents, two grandparents, a parent and additional caregiver, etc. Your call!)
How to join us:
To sign up for The Fourth Trimester on July 19th, please do the following:
- Fill out the form below. We will contact you to ensure your questions are answered.
- If you’d like to pay your $25 registration online, we will email you an electronic invoice as part of your registration confirmation.
- If you prefer to pay via check, we are happy to accept your payment via mail to Palouse Women’s Wellness, 106 E 3rd St #3B, Moscow ID 83843, or accept cash or check at the door. A reminder of these details will be in your registration confirmation.